Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fabulous Chattai

I am pleased to say that Chattai Agonda was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Its not often I think I will go back somewhere, but Chattai Agonda is somewhere I would definitely consider returning to. The staff and the deserted beach completed my dream holiday. Shakur, Mol, Cyril, De Costa and Amit were so friendly and lovely to be around. The food was superb. Cyril, the night watchman was especially helpful. The laundry service was so good, I made sure all my washing was done BEFORE I left! The hut was lovely - simple but clean. The bed was comfortable - I really cannot find anything to fault at all! Just endless days of sitting on the beach, reading my book, and watching the fishermen and the dolphins. No noisy parties, no annoying neighbours - Agonda for me was pure paradise (but for those of you who are party animals, Palolem, just down the road provides this is spades, but you still have the luxury of peace and quiet in Agonda if you wish). I don't want to write anymore as I don't want Agonda to get "discovered" and become a rowdy party destination! Well done Kumuda and staff for creating such a lovely, relaxing holiday spot. We will be back! (poor you ;-)

No comments: